Friday, November 30, 2012

Taking a Blogging Break

NaBloPoMo is over after today. I can't say that I am going to miss it. At all.

I will say I have enjoyed beating this challenge. I gave myself a large pat on the back before starting this post. Don't worry.

Today's prompt is "What was the biggest challenge of NaBloPoMo?" Duh--writing every freaking day! I don't have anything interesting to say on a weekly basis let along a daily basis. So thanks to everyone who suffered through the craziness of this month with me. Good news...it is over!

So I have decided that I need a break from writing blog posts. So don't worry when I don't have a post for awhile. However, I will still read your blogs and catch up with your lives and challenges. I look forward to that everyday.

Talk to you all soon!!

-Lisa-

1 comment:

  1. Just thought I'd let you know, for the record, that I do find what you have to say interesting, even I you don't! Lol. That is why I'm going back and reading all these old posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how you REALLY feel...