Each month is met with more and more unique milestones and events. Max is walking all around the house as long as he can hold onto something. He may push the activity table as if it were a walker (sometimes with his poor little sister holding on for dear life!), he uses the laundry basket, coffee table, couch, and even us. Harper is more content standing and isn't really interested in walking but she is a crawling pro. No more wounded animal for that gal! She is having no problem keeping up with her brother.
- Max picks up the phone and talks jibberish. He holds it like we do. Cutest thing. Check out the video I posted yesterday here.
- Harper can wave hello and goodbye. I posted video on same post as above. She sometimes will say "Hi, Mama" or "Hi, Dada" or something that resembles that.
- They are both clapping their hands. Max will say "Yay" as he does it sometimes. Harper has such an enthusiastic clap that sometimes she misses her hands but it is still downright adorable.
- They are only eating purees a couple times a week when daycare's menu items are too difficult for them. But for the most part, they are just eating what we eat. It is so great! However, I absolutely HATE cleaning the highchair. It is by far the most disgusting things ever.
- They have a new found love for the dog's water and food dishes. So lovely for them to discover this! I haven't found them eating the food yet...I hope that never happens...but it will. And they will live.
- They love to wrestle before bedtime. It is our new ritual after story time. I just love seeing the excitement they have playing with each other and they also love each other so much.
He is about 19 pounds now. He wears some 6 month clothing (especially pants) but majority he is in 6-9 month and some 9 month. He wears size 3 diapers. He only has the same 4 teeth. He is a much better sleeper than he ever has been. He goes down quickly and sleeps even through some of Harper's middle of the night nightmares (yeah, she gets those).
She is around 20 pounds...at least by our scales here at home. She wears 6-9 month and 9 month clothing. She has very chunky legs so sweet girl's thighs eat her pants! She also wears size 3 diapers. She only has 2 teeth through but judging by her fussiness lately...she must finally be breaking those top two in. At least that is what I hope!
They are growing and changing everyday. Here are some pictures of my sweet babies.
|Finding his first egg!|
|He loved those things!|
|Harper getting help from Daddy|
|My sweet egg hunters|
|And egg eaters|
|Most of my parent's grandkids|
|Max wasn't super happy during this photo shoot!|
|They look so old here! Sigh. In their Easter outfits|
|Shopping with Mommy and Daddy|
|What is with Harper's expression here?|
|Love their food!|
|WE love our Nonnie|
|We love our Grampa|
|Trying cheesecake with our Uncle Curt and Aunt Carrie|
|Aunt Carrie is a big fan of ours!|
|First Mother's Day pictures|
|Harper's evil eye to having Max's naked butt in her face. Priceless!|
The 10 month outtakes...
10 month pictures