I don't want you to think that I am a miserably, bitter person. I really don't think that I am. I know that our situation, as well as many of yours, sucks. Infertility does suck. There are so many aspects of infertility that just plain suck.
But so many of us are so fortunate. For the most part, we have an amazing life. We are fortunate enough to go through these treatments and actually plan for a baby. We are going to be SO prepared to have a baby, and way more prepared than the fertile community!
That being said, I want to focus on the many things I am so thankful for.
- My hubster
- My amazingly supportive family
- Our friends (even though fertile) are amazing and so are their children!
- My co-workers and friends at work
- The legacy and lessons my grandparents left me
- Running as a stress relief
- My dogger, Bella, and cat, Lola
- Our home
- Dr. Kim and the staff at KU Med
- Eye liner, without I look like a ghost
- Smart phones, what did I do without it?
- DVR, no more commercials
- Good health
- Wireless Internet
- Warm bed
- Indoor plumbing
- And.....all of YOU! This blog has introduced me to fabulous people. I love reading your blogs and sharing my blog with you. I feel like many of us would be friends in "real life" easily. You have been there through the crap and cheered me on in the good. I am blessed to have "met" all of you!
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! We are off to one of multiple eating frenzies.