Saturday, March 11, 2017

Resolution Destroyed

My resolution for 2017 was to write on this blog twice a month. I was doing good...for like 3 whole weeks. I haven't been back here since January 21. What happened?!

LIFE. I have been running on all cylinders since then. Jeremy has been traveling a lot. I have even been out of town once in that time. Teaching in both locations is in the "busy season" of grading, projects, etc. The time I have free from work, I find myself cleaning, cooking and playing. I don't get a free moment where there is NOTHING to do...like blog. Hence, my resolution is destroyed.

But I am here. Still. I am still going to try. Hang with me as I find some kind of balance.

(My brain is so cluttered that I just took 45 minutes off in the middle of writing this to grade some college students' projects. I. Can't. Stop.)

Before this post gets off the rails...here's some toddler spam. My beautiful nearly 4-year-olds! Gah!

We went to the Globetrotters! So fun!

My mom went too!

Daddy-Daughter Dance

We got this dress especially for her date. You will see that this is now the only dress she wants to wear. Ever.

While Daddy and Harper had their date. I had my date with this guy. T-Rex Café.

My buddy!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Ice Cream Date!

We have had crazy, wacky weather this winter.

February and 70's at the park with ice cream

Yum!

We found this cute little donut shop where the kids could create their own donut masterpiece and watch it get made.

Church pic. And that dress again.

Dress for success day at their school. The dress...again.


Jeremy has been in 2 different states in just this week. So I was a bad mom and we did Chick-fil-a one night earlier and then they got to experience their first happy meals too. We have always been too cheap...even for McDonald's...to get them their own happy meals. They will now be expecting them now! Also, they call this place "Old McDonalds" which is just the cutest.

I posted this video to my Instagram. Max got this Marshall toy from my niece for Christmas. It does so many different things that it's crazy. We never had cool toys like this. One of the commands has Marshall dancing. These two just joined right in and followed his commands. Ha!




Till next time! Hopefully soon!
-Lisa-

1 comment:

  1. I fall off the blogging wagon periodically as well, and I don't have near as much going on as you do! I love all the toddler spam. I also love the new look to your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how you REALLY feel...