Here is what I have to do to share the Liebster love...
1. I have to answer questions from the two nominators
2. I have to in return nominate 11 blogs with 200 or less followers
3. I have to give those nominations their own questions to answer
I have been following Miss Amanda @ her blog here since we both were going through our first IVF cycle in June. She is a funny and amazingly strong gal. Thanks for the nomination!
Here are Amanda's questions for me:
1) If you were a pickle in a jar, where would you want to be and why?
I answered this on my vlog and thought this question was amazing! I would be the pickle in the bottom of the jar...I would be in there longer to soak up the pickle juice and hopefully the last eaten!
2) What is your favorite holiday?
I love Christmas! I love the coziness, family time, and Christmas trees and lights!
3) If you have a bucket list, what is the most ridiculous thing on it? (Thanks Bree for the question)
I have never made a bucket list; although, I have often felt like I should have one...I
4) If you could only watch one disney movie for the rest of your life, which one would it be and why?
The Little Mermaid!! Hands down! Love it!
5) What is your favorite nursery rhyme?
Hmm...I know it is an easy choice but I am a fan of the classic "Jack and Jill". Mainly because as a kid I always enjoyed that the boy is the one who fell down the hill!
6) Do you have any pets? If no, why not?
Yes! I love them! My cat is Lola and she only gets along with me. My beagle is Bella and she is my dogger. I love her WAY too much, if that is possible.
7) Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
Unsure...but I think no. I have always added blond highlights but at one point in my life, I was a natural blond...I promise.
8) What do you like to do in your spare time?
Read. My Kindle is never far from me.
9) If you could be any crayon color, which would you choose to be? (Thanks April for the question)
I want to pick something fancy like "macaroni and cheese" but I am not a fan of yellow/orange. So I am going with "clover green" I love dark, bright green.
10) What is the furthest you have been away from home and where was it?
We are lame travelers...Seattle, WA was by far our favorite locale away from home but probably not the furthest.
11) How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
Cell phones weren't huge until I was 16-17. Plus I had to pay for my own. I didn't actually get my own cell phone until I was 17. It was the big, bulky Nokia ones where I could change the face plate.
Now for Alie @ patienceisnotmyvirtue. I was introduced to her through ICLW. It seemed like there were parallels with our stories and I have loved following her posts. Here are her questions:
1) If there were one word you could choose out of the dictionary, which one would you choose to best describe yourself?
Stubborn. I have a hard time giving in and giving up.
2)What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I have a lot. But I have a lot of them dealing with basic grammar. That could be because I am an English teacher but I hate when "your" and "you're" are mixed up.
3)Throughout your journeys, what would you say is the most important lesson you’ve learned thus far?
To trust God's plan for me. There is very little I can actually do about our situation. I just have to wait to see how our life pans out.
4)What’s your favorite childhood memory?
I had a great childhood! I would say one of my favorite memories were Sunday dinners with the whole family, including my Nana who is no longer with us.
5)What’s your biggest regret?
No regrets. They have made me who I am...even the really stupid things I have done.
6)If there were anything about your life experiences you could change, what would they be and why?
Hmmm...I do wish that we weren't going through this infertility battle. I wish that we got to have a baby and family the way that most people do.
7) Tell us something quirky about you.
I hate the outdoors. I don't do lake water, bugs, trees, smelling like outside, etc. No hiking, no float trips, no mud. I am rather girly in that area of life.
8)What’s your favorite dish/meal?
It will always be my mother's mostaccioli with meat sauce, garlic bread, and salad. It has been since I was a kid and it still is. She is an amazing cook!
9)Who or what’s been your biggest influence throughout life?
My mom. She really is an amazing lady, awesome mom, and even greater friend. She has helped me (along with my dad) through everything. She is my biggest cheerleader through it all.
10) Do you have a bucket list? If so, what’s the most ridiculous thing to do on it?
See my answer above. No bucket list...I always meant to make one.
11)What do you do for a living?
I teach 6th & 7th grade English. Love it!
Now for my Liebster nominations: (Check out all of their blogs!)
Now, lastly, my list of eleven questions...I stole from some of the ones above too!
1. How do you deal with stress?
2. What is your dream vacation?
3. If you were a pickle in a jar, where would you be and why?
4. Who has been the biggest influence in your life?
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
6. If you could be a crayon color, what would you be?
7. Do you have any pets? If no, why not?
8. What is your favorite holiday?
9. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Why?
10. What do you like to do in your spare time?
11. What do you do for a living?
Yay for our Liebster Award! Happy answering and don't forget to pass it on!