Sunday, November 18, 2012

God, Christmas, Prayers

Good morning! It is such a beautiful morning in KC today. Wish I was running, but instead I am getting ready to go to church. We haven't been to church in a couple weeks either for our IUI last week or being out of town the previous week. I know that the physical building of the church isn't much to some people. However, being able to sing and worship God every week really does recharge my spirit. I feel like my week goes better when I have taken the time to praise God. It gives me a focus of Him for the rest of the week. I have missed our church friends and am actually so excited to get there!

I also caved and put up some of our Christmas decorations last night. Lola, the evil cat, is in heaven. She loves Christmas. The dangling ornaments, the ribbons on presents, and lights. She has been more pleasant the last 24 hours than she has in months.


Also, say a prayer for my friend, Amanda, over at Growing Griswolds. She is 6dp5dt and has a very strong pink line for pregnancy. Pray that those healthy babies stick and she has a healthy, successful pregnancy.


-Lisa-

5 comments:

  1. Your tree is very pretty! I am holding off as long as possible for Christmas decorations. My husband LOVES decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for church! I'm heading there myself this morning! Your tree looks great, I think we'll put ours up early this year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go to church too and I understand. Glad you got that today. When is your beta?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much hun!! Love the decorations! I can't wait until we get home so I can put up ours!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how you REALLY feel...