Friday, November 2, 2012

Northwesternly Love

I am NaBloPoMo-in' it up again for day 2. The question for today is "If you could live anywhere, where would you live?"

Jeremy and I fell in love with the Northwest when we visited Seattle, WA in 2010. True love. We have picked out our house (one we can't afford. ever.), researched jobs, etc. It is probably the most gorgeous part of our country (although I am sure up for debate). I love the mountains, the sound, the city-life of Seattle, the food. All of the above. So, we always say we will retire to Washington/Oregan area.

So here is an awesome BEFORE picture of my weightloss! This is me in Seattle but with an extra 52+ pounds on me.


However, our families aren't there. Our friends aren't there. But when we win the lottery (first, we have to play), we will live there and fly home often. Because of course, our families will want to see our CHILDREN that we WILL have!

One more day on Femara and first stim shot is on Monday! IUI cycles go so much faster, I nearly forgot! Heck we could have our IUI as early as next Friday! However, I am a known late responder so I doubt it will be that soon.

For now, off to my birthday dinner with my hubster!

-Lisa-

6 comments:

  1. 52 pounds!!! Congrats, that is amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Congrats on the 52 pounds that's freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday lady!

    I loved Seattle. Loved, loved, loved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great birthday dinner! I have heard lots of great things about Seattle! We flew out of there when we left the states. Wish we would have had time to see more than just the airport and hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wanted to go visit Seattle. I guess that will also get put on my travel list :)

    Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the positive attitude! And as a PNW native I have to say that there is just no debating it! :D The PNW is the best.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how you REALLY feel...