Monday, March 4, 2013

Cankles & Names, Names & Cankles

So... I have cankles.

Don't judge me. I stood all day today and I came home to cankles for the first time since I sprained my ankle in high school. I didn't think calf-ankle combo started until MUCH later in pregnancy. However, twin pregnancies are in hyper drive so I imagine that involves this temporary deformity. I am hoping the elevation and cutting back on salt will alleviate the nastiness that is my used to be slimmer ankles.

I went shopping for some adorable maternity clothes yesterday. I am happy with all of my purchases. It was time. I have boycotted the whole process. I have been using belly bands to hold up my normal pants. However, they are no longer able to be zipped even a little bit so it was time. To my surprise, I found some really cute clothes. I am hoping the cankles go away so I can start wearing the dresses that I got.

We decided on names for our little bundles! It is so exciting to address them by name now. It took some concessions on both of our parts but I am so happy with the names now. I am even more excited to meet them in person.

Our little boy is Maxwell "Max" Salvatore (my dad's middle name) Marc (Jeremy's middle name).

Our little girl is Harper (my favorite author) Evelynn (Lynn is my mother and mother-in-law's middle name).

I can't wait to meet Max and Harper!!!

I also have changed my blog's title. I was hesitant to do it but still trying to conceive didn't fit our situation anymore.

-Lisa-

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love the names you picked out! Yay for buying some clothes that fit you, LOL. I am picturing the the belly bands and pants not zipping or buttoning up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the names! Harper was a girls name that we tossed around for awhile. So glad you found cute clothes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the names!!! The Harpers I know are just the sweetest, and I know yours will be too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting to pick the names! I love them. Simply classic and beautiful! Hope the cankles chill out soon. That can't be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the names!!! :) :) :) Also, love the new blog title. It fits y'all very well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the names!

    I'm a new reader to your blog :) Very inspired by your story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting congrats on my blog! I love the names you have chosen and am so excited for you. Your story gives me hope too!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how you REALLY feel...