Sunday, October 21, 2012

Welcome all from IComLeavWe!

This is now my SECOND time participating in ICLW. I am more excited now because I know what it is and how great it is to meet and follow so many fellow infertiles. Here is our basic breakdown:
TTC since June 2009
Tried Clomid for 6 months...miscarriage
IUI...miscarriage
IVF...started all meds, nothing went right...I was cancelled, then back on, then cancelled the night before retrieval
OHSS...got it with IVF attempt so badly that I was in hospital and laid up for a few weeks
Now...we wait. Our funds are gone, our optimism has taken a blow, we are scared, all the while still wanting a baby in our arms. I wish we looked more like this "Ideal Infertile Couple"
 
 
 
 
I have been bad about posting regularly lately because life has gotten in the way of my blog! I can't wait to meet all of you via blogs. Peruse my blog please. I just started the blog in January and it has become so therapeutic to write down my rants, sadness, and joys.
 
-Lisa-

9 comments:

  1. That picture is great, I have never seen it before. Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am visiting from ICLW! I am TTC#1 and just starting out with an RE. I have already met several strong women dealing with infertility through blogs and I love the ICLW provides the opportunity to meet so many more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from ICLW! I look forward to perusing diligently this evening. That's a much friendlier term than stalking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy ICLW! So glad you stopped by! Seems like we have a lot in common! This is my 2nd time to do ICLW as well, we too are in a waiting period as we are doing a long distance marriage now, I also just had my 10 year HS reunion last weekend and my husband is from KS! Looking forward to reading more of your blog and following future posts :

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi from ICLW. Unfortunately it sounds like we have a bit in common. Wishing you generous amounts of fertility.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi from ICLW! my 10-year is coming up, and it feels like just last year that WE were the teenagers worried about how unfair our teachers and assignments were...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the ideal infertile couple, sigh. I understand being drained in all aspects from failed treatments. I hope things start changing for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from ICLW! I like the term "peruse" too - it does sound a lot more friendly than stalking ....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry that everything has been so craptacular so far! Wishing you the best of luck moving forward!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how you REALLY feel...