Friday, September 21, 2012

My first ICLW!! YAY!

This is my first experience with IComLeavWe (ICLW). I am so excited to participate and meet all different women/men going through infertility.

I am Lisa. I am 28 and my husband, Jeremy, is 31. We have been married for four years and trying to conceive for three years. We are an unexplained infertility case. I ovulate. He has high counts. We have tried Clomid, IUI, and our last IVF was cancelled the day before our retrieval. With that cancelled IVF, I had moderate OHSS which was pure HELL! We have survived but still wounded from three miscarriages. Now...we are on a break. We will pick back up again with treatments in May. I am a teacher and I can't see myself going through all of that again while I am still trying to teach middle schoolers. Those poor kids wouldn't know what hit 'em!

Browse around and check back on old posts too. I just started blogging in December of 2011 so I am fairly new to all of this. I try to stay as upbeat as possible because it helps me focus my negativity into a more positive way. Enjoy and welcome! Yay for ICLW!!!

The heartbraking end to our IVF is right here

How are we moving on is right here

Starting to heal is right here




-Lisa-


10 comments:

  1. Yaaaay for ICLW! Congrats on your first participation. It is a lot of fun!! I am excited that you and I will probably be going through treatments at the same time again!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from ICLW! I am a teacher as well, married about the same length of time. Wanted to wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fellow ICLR'er as well. Found out about our infertility this year so new to blogging and ICLR as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from ICLW (#57) and looking forward to reading more about your journey. I hope you find some great resources and blogging friends through ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my page. I am so sorry for all you've gone through.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog through ICLW, though I forgot to sign up for it myself this month.

    Sorry you have had so much loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for stopping by my page. What so horrible ending on your ivf, I'm so sorry. I couldn't imagine going through ivf while having a job like a teacher. It turned me into a huge mess. I look forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're enjoying ICLW! I have done several now so feel like an old timer ;) I am always so impressed with women like you who work with kids and manage to get through daily with the IF crap on top. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stopping in for ICLW. I'm so sorry for your losses and all you've had to go through on this journey. Fingers are crossed for a much better spring and summer next year. Happy ICLW! Hope you're enjoying your very first one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi from ICLW...you will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how you REALLY feel...