Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Celebrate!

So I am on the long road to a better me!

First week of Weight Watchers and I lost 4 pounds! I was so excited!

Isn't it weird that you don't realize changes until someone tells you? I honestly didn't think that I lost anything. I was surprised but as I left the meeting, I magically felt like I had changed. It just took the meeting and weigh in to give me some confidence.

I need to do a better job at building myself up. I definitely don't give myself enough credit. Granted God works through me everyday and He knows what I am capable of. It is just too bad that I have lacked that self-confidence; that is until tonight.

I am looking forward to the journey. I have  about 46 pounds more to go before I reach my goal weight but this first week definitely boosted my confidence.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

-Lisa-

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations - keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go Lisa! Woo Hoo! It's hard, but so worth it! I lost 40lbs and it has changed my life! Now I can get on the floor and just play with Caleb and get right back up again! Just keep thinking that it is temporary "suffering" for a lifetime of joy.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how you REALLY feel...