Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Seven Months!!

 I know that I say this nearly every month...but holy cow, how are Max and Harper 7 months old?!!

We just had their six month check-up last Monday. Max has been battling a couple of ear infections and then we had scheduling issues so their appointment was a little late. They took their shots like champs. I did better too. After the third trip to the doctor for vaccinations, I am getting used to the traumatizing event.

Harper has officially passed Max on the weight scale! She loves to eat! She loves her some baby food and can eat Max under the table. I don't think that we have found a food that she doesn't like. She takes a "beating" from her brother too. Max loves to pat her face and pull her fuzz ball hair. Harper hasn't mastered the crawl but she gets where she wants and quickly. She can angle her body and roll anywhere she wants to go. That and her backwards scoot and she is a mover. She also loves to sit and play for long periods. She gets so excited and it cracks us up. Love that girl! She says Ma-ma-ma-ma especially when she is tired and needs to be rocked. She also says Da-da but she said Mama first. Woo-hoo!!!

Harper weighed 17 pounds and in the 66 percentile, 25.5 inches and in the 9 percentile, and her head was 17.5 inches and in 61 percentile. So...she is a thick, short girl with a big ole head! Ha!

Harper wears size 3 diapers and 6-9 month or 9 month clothing. She still can wear some of her 6 month clothing too.


A common surprise expression


















Here is a sweet video of Harper giggling uncontrollably. She sure loves her brother and thinks he is hilarious!



Max is a crazy, ornery boy! Love him! He is on the move. He crawls using a wounded animal scoot. But he is fast! We turn our back and he is into something else. We have started baby proofing the living room where he spends most of his time but we have more to still do. He is a pickier eater. He really loves pears and green beans but other foods he could take or leave. He giggles a lot. His smile brightens the room. He has TWO tooth! They just popped up overnight. Craziness! He says Da-da-da but no sign of Mama yet. Punk!

Max weighed 16 pounds, 12 ounces and in 35 percentile, 25.5 inches and in 9 percentile, and his head was 17.5 inches and in 61 percentile. So he is on the tinier side except for his big noggin!

Max wears size 3 diapers and is in 6-9 month or 9 month clothing. He still fits into most of his 6 month clothing too.




















Here is a video of Max showing off his wounded animal crawling abilities.



My babies are growing like crazy and each milestone is bittersweet. I love to see them learning but it breaks my heart that my sweet babies aren't tiny babies anymore. Sigh! Heck, they have almost been out of my womb longer than they were in!
Watching the snow fall.

Sweet baby girl



What are we watching, sister?
This is the best it gets with impatient, on the move 7 month olds!

Out-takes! 


-Lisa-





3 comments:

  1. so cute! thanks for the pictures and update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very lovely. Love all the pictures, so cute. Thank you the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo many awesome things about this post! I love all the pictures. I think my favorite is the out-takes though. I watched the videos, but what I love the most, is the videos that followed! After watching Harper's giggle video, next popped up your blog from 10/21/2012. I loved it! Watched the whole thing and learned so much more about you. You, my dear, are adorable and I love you :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how you REALLY feel...