Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sleep{ier} Frustrations

I posted about sleep deprivation due to sleep regression here a few days ago. Well...somehow, Max has gotten worse about sleeping at night.

My sweet, precious little boy doesn't cry. But he definitely has been waking every hour or so to yell at us. He just wants to play. We go in and he is kicking his little feet, talking, and giggling. It is so hard to be upset at that! After a couple nights of 3 nonconsecutive hours of sleep...we are tired. Luckily, Harper is unaffected. She still sleeps through the night just fine.

So, I just know when Max's phase is through...Harper's will start. Thankfully, it is just a phase. Most say the sleep regression lasts a few days. So there is an end in sight.

Harper is still growing two teeth. They have broken skin but not growing too much beyond that.

Max is an excellent roller and never stays in the same place or position long!

We go to the doctor tomorrow so I will have an update later on growth and shots.


Mom, you don't need sleep! Look how cute we are.




I may not sleep but look, Mom, I hold my bottle.
-Lisa-

3 comments:

  1. UMMMMM....seriously. These two are SO cute! I hope Max gets over this phase QUICK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some seriously cute babies. I can totally understand walking in and smiling (even if in the middle of the night). Although I do hope you can get some sleep soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! I'm sorry you are getting so little sleep though :(

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how you REALLY feel...