Friday, November 22, 2013

Growing...growing...growing (oh and SLEEP!)

Four month appointment was Wednesday. It went well. Shots suck but I didn't cry this time. They didn't really cry too badly either.

Then, poor Harps got her ears pierced while we were there. Our doctor's office does ear piercing which is great! I feel like everything is sterile and safe this way. Plus these people know what they are doing instead of a teen from the mall! She cried but again not for long.

They are growing like crazy!

Max weighs 14 pounds, 9 ounces. He is 24 3/4 inches long. He is such a big boy! I can't believe how little he was now. I look back at pictures and he doesn't even look like he used to.

Plus...don't want to jinx anything but they slept 11 hours last night! We got 7 straight, uninterrupted hours ourselves. It was just what I needed. Hopefully, they are back on track!

Daddy loves bath time just as much as we do!

I weigh what?!




Harper weighs 13 pounds, 2 ounces. She is also 24 3/4 inches long. She is just the sweetest snuggle bug. She has changed the most, I feel. She looked like a preemie with no fat on her at all and now she has the chunkiest cheeks ever!

New bling

Soap beard!




-Lisa-

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love her little earrings! That is so cool that the doctor's office does ear piercings! I've never heard of that, but you're right- so sterile. Loved the bath pics. They are getting big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, very cool that they do piercings at the doctor's office. I think they look so much alike! I can only tell who is who with the soap beards because you tell us! Of course, I can see the difference in other pics too, they just look a lot alike. Don't worry, I know they aren't identicle! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how you REALLY feel...