Monday, January 21, 2013

Welcome ICLW!

I am so glad to get back into ICLW. I took the month of December off so I could have a break during the holidays and also didn't want to spill my news too early.

You are welcome to look through my TTC Timeline. We received the best news EVER around Thanksgiving. Our IUI #2 worked. We then found out in December that we were having TWINS. I am now 12w2d.

I thought that once I got pregnant, I would be able to relax. SO, not the case. I have been a nervous wreck since finding out about the twins. I just pray non-stop that they both decide to hang around for at least 24 more weeks or so.

Our journey seems to be changing over to parenthood and I struggle with making this change. We have TTC for 3.5 years and that has been our life. We are so excited about this next chapter of infertility but it is uncharted territory for us.

So, welcome! Ask questions, leave comments, and I look forward to following some all new blogs in the process.

-Lisa-

12 comments:

  1. happy ICLW! Hope you are feeling great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaa ICLW!!!!! Yaaaaaaaa Twinkies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your pregnancy! My hubby and I also tried 3,5 years before getting pregnant and it is hard to switch from the TTC mode to pregnancy and then parenthood. It does happen and some of the fear does eventually wear away. May your pregnancy be a happy and healthy one.
    Here from ICLW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you and your little twins. You give me hope. I know what it's like to feel like you are waiting forever. Here from ICLW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by my blog (Life As I Know It)! Congratulations on your twin pregnancy! Twins are a lot of fun! :)

    Wishing you a smooth and healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never relaxed when I was pregnant with my twins. After TTC for so long, it was always in my mind that something would go wrong. Although they were born at 30w4d, they are now almost 4 & you can't tell they were prem. Thanks for stopping by. #ICLW35

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi from ICLW! Congrats on the twins!!! I know what you mean about not being able to relax. I am 21 weeks pregnant and still unable to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here from ICLW. Congrats on the twins! So exciting. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just gave you a blog award!

    http://lifeinlittlehispaniola.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your twins! Love hearing success stories! ICLW #7

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! My husband and I are tycoon our first little one! Feel free to follow my ttc blog! WWW.makingamomma2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how you REALLY feel...