Monday, July 20, 2015

"The Kids" in Pictures

I didn't want to add all of these extra pictures to the birthday post. So, I will leave all of this here. If you are friends with me on Facebook, it is all repeats.

Watching Mr. Stinky Feet!

Don't they look thrilled?!

New trikes from Nonnie!

At the Dr for 2 year checkups

New GIANT addition to our backyard



I had no idea I bought trick candles! They tried blowing these things out MANY times. 


They do love each other!

But also march to the beat of their OWN drum

Happy 4th!

Our 1st Chuck E Cheese visit

Mamaw and Papaw's pool


Train ride


All of their birthday loot!


Their 1st Build a Bear visit. Holy crap those bears are expensive!
I always make a year in review video. This one tells the story of Max and Harper's 2nd year. I love it so much!


More to come....

-Lisa-

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Max & Harper!!! (I accidentally got Button trick candles for his first birthday, too... lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the trick candles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, how are they 2 already??? So funny about the trick candles!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how you REALLY feel...