Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Halloween??

Better late than never, right?!

I can't believe I haven't updated the blog in this long. So I am expecting to make a few posts over the weekend...we shall see if I am successful.

Happy Halloween (nearly one month later)!


Harper was the sweetest Lil' Red Riding Hood and of course, Max, was the (not so) Big (not so) Bad Wolf. They definitely liked Halloween this year. I bet next year they are really into it! They are getting so big!

We went to a party at their school. They ate way too many cookies. Then, we met my family at my sister's house so they could see their cute costumes. And finally, made a trip to my in-laws to finish out the night.

Ready for our 2nd Halloween!!

Sweet boy

Sweet girl


Practicing his growl??




Nonnie

Grampa

Catching a ride on my cousin's shoulders


Hanging with our cousin









-Lisa-

1 comment:

Let me know how you REALLY feel...