Saturday, June 7, 2014

No More Babies. Sadface.

This is probably it.

My time with babies this exact age.

And it makes me sad.

Each milestone is so exciting. At the same time, I know that these are our last kids. We aren't willing to go through fertility treatments again. Our finances are awful because of fertility and caring for twins. I don't even think we could afford another baby.

But it is still sad. I am mourning the loss of babies that aren't even created.Sigh.

On another note...school is out for summer. Finally. I think my school was the only district in session this past week. I have a couple weeks off before I start summer school (Am I crazy, or what?). Then I start at my NEW district July 31. Not much of a summer break so going to make the most of my time off.

Max and Harper are 11 months old on Wednesday so will definitely post soon. Sorry for the long space between posts. My life has been crazy with the wrap up of the school year. 


-Lisa-

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe they are 11 months ALREADY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's kind of the whole thing with infertility, mourning the loss of babies that aren't even created. I know exactly what you mean about finances being awful and how much it cost caring for twins! But I know you wouldn't change any of that, because the result of treatments turned out so great with your little ones! I can't believe they are almost a year old already. I can't believe mine are almost half a year. How does it go by so quickly?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how you REALLY feel...