Sunday, March 9, 2014

Prayers Please

I have a request. One of our dearest friends' baby boy is in need of prayers. He is only a couple weeks older than the twins. He has a hernia that should have been detected on ultrasound...but wasn't. It wasn't caught until nearly 6 months after his birth. It requires surgery. However, with his lung capacity being 50% because of the hernia...he is struggling with respiratory problems. He has been in and out of hospital. He is no intubated. I know that his parents are stressed and worried. I can't imagine the pain they feel for their sweet baby.

Please pray for Baby Walker! He needs to be well for 4 weeks before surgery is an option but he needs to get well first. 



-Lisa-

5 comments:

  1. Aww, that poor baby. I'm so sorry your friends are goin through this. Prayers sent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little dude, thinking and praying for him and his family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Father God, please heal this precious boy. In Jesus Name, amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to see this post. My thoughts and prayers are with your friend, her family, and their little one.

    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  5. Life has been so very crazy and I'm catching up on your blog. How did I not see this post? Two years have passed since that horrific 10 days Walker was intubated, followed by 8 surgeries over the next 15 months. God is good, He kept him strong and he brought him through. We will celebrate his third birthday in two months, just before our Max and Harper celebrate theirs. I love you, Lisa. Thank you for touching my heart with your friendship, faith, prayers, and love.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how you REALLY feel...