Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Two Months!!!

Max and Harper are officially TWO MONTHS old! I can't believe how fast the last two months have flown by. They will be NINE WEEKS old tomorrow.

Some of their accomplishments this month:

Harper rolled over from tummy to back at 4 weeks but Max has accomplished this as well at 8 weeks! Woo Hoo!

Smiling ALL the time. (Well not all the time but they are very happy babies!)

Control of their heads. They both enjoy tummy time and really pick up their heads and hold them steady. I am thinking we are going to bust out the Bumbo seats soon.

Grew out of newborn diapers and newborn clothes. (tear)

Sleeping through the night (What, what!!) They sleep at least 6 hours at a time now.

They both nap in their cribs now...but we are (ok, I am ) not ready to move them to their cribs at night. They still sleep in their bassinet on the side of our bed.

They pay attention a bit during our story time before bed.

Harper loves listening to music and it calms her down when she is upset. She especially loves when Pandora slips in a Spice Girls song.

They have gone everywhere we have gone. They have been out to eat multiple times, grocery shopping, clothes shopping, family get togethers, visited their Nonnie's work, farmer's market, friends' houses for get togethers, their cousin's soccer game, and unfortunately, their great-grandparents' funerals. They are great travelers and love being in the car!

I only have less than three weeks left at home with them. I am dreading October 1. I know that day is going to SUCK! However, Jeremy is going to be home with them until October 15 when they start daycare. I am fortunate that I will have had nearly 12 weeks with them.

We all get our family pictures taken this Saturday so I can't wait to share those with you all too!

Here are some pictures of my two little darlings. Enjoy!





Harper & Max love laying on their Daddy this way!

They didn't have a chance...they had to be Chiefs fans!

Max loves bath time!

Harper loves kicking the water

Dressed for the funeral

Smiles!!
Smiles!


My parents with their 9 grandchildren
Playtime

What up?!




Sad day to pack up newborn clothes

Hey guys!




-Lisa-


1 comment:

Let me know how you REALLY feel...