Wednesday, November 21, 2012

That Time Again...Welcome ICLW

Welcome all ICLWers! I can't believe it is already this time again. The last month has flown by. Last month, we were doing nothing and the plan was to wait until the spring to proceed with adoption or treatment. Shortly after ICLW ended, we decided that while we are waiting, we were going to try a couple IUIs again.

The cycle moved quickly. I responded to meds, which never happens. I ovulated on my own on CD 13, again, never happens. They had to move up the IUI. I immediately had feelings of this not working. I started spotting CD 23, way too early. I think I started to believe the nurse that this could be implantation bleeding. Well, yesterday, CD 24, I realized it was the dreaded Aunt Flo.

So this IUI didn't work. I am waiting to hear back from Dr. Kim's office to determine what now...we are thinking of doing one more IUI next month, if my body allows it that is.

I am also participating in NaBloPoMo this month. It is through BlogHer and I have to post on my blog EVERYDAY in the month of November. This has been quite the challenge for me but I have made it so far. After today, only nine more days of posting. I. Can. Do. It. But feel free to check out the last 20 posts of rambling thoughts in November.

I look forward to following all of your blogs and learning from you. I love ICLW because it gives me the chance to step out and meet others going through this crazy thing called infertility.

Happy Commenting!
-Lisa-

6 comments:

  1. I hope you hear back from your doctor soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from a fellow ICLWer. It helps to know there is a whole community who knows exactly what your going through and can relate. Crossing fingers next month is your month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy thanksgiving, Lisa!

    Stupid aunt Flo.

    Things are going to get better I can feeeeeel it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from ICLW. Sorry that this past cycle didn't work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making it through NaBloPoMo so far! I've been doing it too and it's been hard, because I usually post 2-3 times a week. This is my first time doing ICLW and I'm enjoying meeting everyone.

    http://inthetesseract.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how you REALLY feel...