Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Need prayers please!

 I need prayers. I am suffering with a moderate case of OHSS caused by all of the IVF stimulation. Here is a link that gives details of symptoms and what causes this if you are interested:OHSS-IVF

The doctors are monitoring me closely but I am in a lot of pain right now and on strict rest. During this time, I have had time to reflect and pray. (And also search the Internet for encouragement!)

I wanted to post this video a couple days ago but Jeremy and I couldn't figure it out so I am putting a link to it. It is what I want to say to all of you but don't say it quite as eloquently as this. Here is the link: Please Watch This Video!! It is amazing and so true to our journey!

And lastly, this song has allowed me to follow God's plan even if I don't like it. I will do what He wants for our life. And again thanks for prayers and thoughts.

-Lisa-

1 comment:

  1. I love that song! I am so sorry that you have had so many struggles this round. Praying so hard that things start to fall into place! You have such a strong outlook on all of this.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how you REALLY feel...